Fort Mitchell, Kentucky

I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package.They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there are widespread accusations of owed royalties not paid.

Evidently, no one is in charge at iUniverse.

I began dealing with iUniverse in 2008 when it was under its original owner and found the company to be conscientious and efficient. I even toured the Bloomington, Ind. production facility, meeting some of the editors and author service associates with whom I had worked by phone and online.

Everyone was dedicated and spirits were high there.

I'm afraid this is not the case now.

Review about: Iuniverse Self-Publishing Package.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Iuniverse?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

IUniverse...a professional relationship with excellent results Iuniverse "Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'. There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction. For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Seems to be a bad ran company Lucky Tackle Box "This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "Nothing but problems from lucky tackle box . First month had a question about my first box , took 4 days via email to have someone contact me ! Secound..." Read more Iuniverse - These people are the worst ever Iuniverse "First off let start by saying I wish I had read the reviews before i wasted my money with this company. Although ya might say to yourself you can't please..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more