Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'.There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction.

Related: Iuniverse - STAY AWAY SCAM

For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was bumped up to iUniverse. Though probably 4 to 6 weeks out before release, my experience with iUniverse has not only been professional, but enjoyable. They have patiently explained all my questions (and I ask a LOT), have never pressured me, when I have to leave a message, they get back to me promptly. The artwork for the dust cover was exactly what I wanted.

I happen to take it into the local Books-A-Million store, and the manager and I compared the cover to other books on display. He thought it was as good as anything else there, and better than 99%. His words, not mine. They have helped me every step of the way, particularly Traci Anderson and Sarah Disbrow.

Alan Bower has been terrific.From what I have read, I hope this is a trend that is followed.

Review about: Iuniverse Book Publishing.

I liked: Entire publication process, Editors, Contact person.

I didn't like: No issues encountered.

4.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Iuniverse?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.