I purchased a Groupon deal that specifically stated, "Its Duct Time, armed with HEPA-filtered machinery, arrive to remove the whole mess from the entire ventilation system, improving air quality as well as the performance of HVAC systems." After multiple no-shows, including a same day confirmation and then not showing up a few hours later, "Its Duct Time"'s hired contractors finally showed up. What happened next was quite unbelievable.

Instead of removing "the whole mess from the entire ventilation system" or even performing the "whole home air duct cleaning" that was advertised, I was told it was going to cost almost $1200 to perform the service that had been advertised.

Review about: Air Duct Cleaning.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $49
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Its Duct Time?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #775418

This guy is a crook. For 1187, I would install a new furnace for you. Thesr guys make it bad for guys like me.

Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Emergency Plumbing? First American Home Warranty "called warranty company on thursday 7:30 am. stated that there was a plumbing leak and it was in the wall. called again on friday, 9:30am. made the same statement and..." Read more Window World - Windows fogging... Window World "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more