IText Directory - DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!
DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!
Market Doctors Direct, iText Directory and Text-USA are all the same company.
Market Doctors Direct
marketdoctors dot com
itextdirectory dot com
text-usa dot com
They hired me as a salaried employee for 32k/year as their lead designer to work remotely then screwed me by refusing to pay $1261.52 for the remaining two weeks I worked AND they added me to their mailing list so now I am getting bombarded with mailers and emails for the junk they push.
Everything they said to me turned out to be a scam.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Itext Directory
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I stumbled upon WeUsePayPal when I discovered Amazon doesnt accept paypal as a method of payment. WeUsePayPal has a site set up that makes you believe you could purchase..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."