IText Directory - DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!
DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!
Market Doctors Direct, iText Directory and Text-USA are all the same company.
Market Doctors Direct
marketdoctors dot com
itextdirectory dot com
text-usa dot com
They hired me as a salaried employee for 32k/year as their lead designer to work remotely then screwed me by refusing to pay $1261.52 for the remaining two weeks I worked AND they added me to their mailing list so now I am getting bombarded with mailers and emails for the junk they push.
Everything they said to me turned out to be a scam.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Itext Directory
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."