Update added by user Jun 27, 2014
Any one interested to contribute to having this health, hygiene issue closed please fill the small poll on this issue by clicking on the below Facebook Link.
I plan to share the poll results on FB, Twitter, with the company and on some consumer forums.
Original review posted by user Jun 27, 2014
A hair was found in a cookie of ITC Sunfeast Farmlite purchased from a local store.The matter has been raised on Facebook and Twitter but the company hasn't shown any seriousness.
They just want to recover the cookie sample without doing anything about replacement, recall of the cookie batch or sending alerts to their dealers on the cookies. As this is a serious breach.
Who knows what else could be in some other packets.The matter needs to be investigated seriously by the company or Government and a resolution must be made with quality and hygiene systems checked and corrected!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Packaged Cookies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This poorly maintained Golden Corral is along I-81, Hagerstown, MD. Store #2600. My wife and I, after paying at the entrance for the buffet, were absolutely shocked at..."
- "A hair was found in a cookie of ITC Sunfeast Farmlite purchased from a local store. The matter has been raised on Facebook and Twitter but the company hasn't shown..."
- "I purchased a package of Twinkies at a Walgreens store in Perry, GA. I ate one, and although I thought it tasted odd, I continued to eat it. I took..."
- "hi, I have bought a suite from zoprix.com. By mistake i have ordered two same suite. I have returned one suite as following their instructions. Now they are not returning..."
- "This review is for MTNL Idgah Exchange , where i visited to get my Phone services disconnected as they were not up to the mark for past 4 months. Despite..."
- "I PURCHASED DINNING TABLE SET FROM PEPPERFRY, FIRST PART AFTER TAKING MONEY TOOK A MONTH TO DELIVER AND ALL 6 CHAIRS OF DINNING TABEL WERE DIFFERENT AND I AM RUNNING..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."