Update added by user Jun 27, 2014
Any one interested to contribute to having this health, hygiene issue closed please fill the small poll on this issue by clicking on the below Facebook Link.
I plan to share the poll results on FB, Twitter, with the company and on some consumer forums.
Original review posted by user Jun 27, 2014
A hair was found in a cookie of ITC Sunfeast Farmlite purchased from a local store.The matter has been raised on Facebook and Twitter but the company hasn't shown any seriousness.
They just want to recover the cookie sample without doing anything about replacement, recall of the cookie batch or sending alerts to their dealers on the cookies. As this is a serious breach.
Who knows what else could be in some other packets.The matter needs to be investigated seriously by the company or Government and a resolution must be made with quality and hygiene systems checked and corrected!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Packaged Cookies
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As race fans attend these events, they have the illusion that all the race teams are in Good Standing within the business community and/or general public, when they are not...."
- "While enjoying a Blue Bell Fudge Bar, the last thing everybody does is one final lick of the yummy bar from the stick. Ouch!! I got a sliver..."
- "as im eating my froot loops...I had bitten down on a rock hard froot loop...next thing I knew ,my whole bridge in the upper left back 3 teeth ,were completely..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "I Purchased My Panasonic Eluga MARK ( newly Launched) on 5th January 2016.After,5 Month usage and without any Physical Damage, It causes some internal Manufacturing defect, that is Automatically shut..."
- "This review is for MTNL Idgah Exchange , where i visited to get my Phone services disconnected as they were not up to the mark for past 4 months. Despite..."
- "In the night of May 5,2015 I have ordered POWER BANK from PAYTM website today is 14th May,2015 time is 21:30 till now there has been no update from PAYTM..."