Aizenman Moshe - He is the owner of the Italy Vacation Company. He hired me on Upwork and said that he will pay me 1000$ in return, I have to create 7 websites mockup.
Once I completed all the mockup, he just end the contract on upwork and vanish away. Firstly he ask me create his own website - Italy Vacation, once I completed it, he ask he created 6 another website mockup, I created all the mockup within a 2 week, once I created all the mockup and submitted him. He vanish away.
His skype id - italy-vacation
I need my money back. I just to aware all of you, so that this scam doesn't happen with you. As Aizenman Moshe is a scammer.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fake promise
- Communication skill
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Italy Vacation Work Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I actually work at portrait innovations in tn and I agree. They are a horrible corporate run money sucking company that doesn't care about you or your family or their..."
- "I wish the past two years of my life could have been spent doing things more beneficial for this planet. However, I fell under the spell of corporate leadership..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "i recently booked flight to Saskatoon to chennai with the amount of $1647, but due to my PGWP rejected the next day i had to cancel my trip. i had..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I had a financial advisor called Mr. John Thornton (Irish), working for a company in Malaysia called Capital Platforms, where he invested my life's savings. Through an elaborate scam, even..."
- "Alopecia after using Vectra 3d, that's what happened to my 6 months old pomeranian.. So pissed off!..."