Aizenman Moshe - He is the owner of the Italy Vacation Company. He hired me on Upwork and said that he will pay me 1000$ in return, I have to create 7 websites mockup.
Once I completed all the mockup, he just end the contract on upwork and vanish away. Firstly he ask me create his own website - Italy Vacation, once I completed it, he ask he created 6 another website mockup, I created all the mockup within a 2 week, once I created all the mockup and submitted him. He vanish away.
His skype id - italy-vacation
I need my money back. I just to aware all of you, so that this scam doesn't happen with you. As Aizenman Moshe is a scammer.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fake promise
- Communication skill
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Italy Vacation Work Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These are photos of messages that I received from swift. Why do they have to send so many messages to remind you when you have to have a meeting? I..."
- "I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I had a financial advisor called Mr. John Thornton (Irish), working for a company in Malaysia called Capital Platforms, where he invested my life's savings. Through an elaborate scam, even..."
- "Alopecia after using Vectra 3d, that's what happened to my 6 months old pomeranian.. So pissed off!..."