Dont know if this is the right place to do this or not but here it goes anyways. I ordered the cleanse and the pills that they're selling right now.

I received the cleanse but the pills are on backorder. But on the website it says that I havr received the pills but my packing list

shows that I did not and they are on backorder. Then the company tried to run my card for next months shipment even though I haven't received all of this month shipment!! My card was declined because I didn't put any money in the account because I hadn't received the product yet.

When I got in touch with the girl that I placed my order with and asked her how I go about getting my money back she refuses the answer me. I know she saw my message because i sent it through Facebook and it shows that she saw it. And I know it's coming next, she's going to tell me it's past the 30 days or now I can't get my money back. Dont buy in to their BS.

Read reviews before you buy. I wish i had.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments