Lake In The Hills, Illinois
1.7K views

I bought a weight loss starter kit for 103 and change for 3 months. I was told I could not buy just one month.

I tried the greens powder and 2 of the pills within 12 hours I had a rash on my arms and legs. So I quit taking it until the rash went away completely. A week later I tried it again same results within 12 hours a rash developed. I called and told them what had happened they said well if you want to cancelle it's 50.00 dollars.

I had a rash issue that's why I stopped she said it is still 50 bucks to stop I could not send back the open product missing 2 pills from each bottle and 2 scoops from the greens powder. They wound up sending another order anyways and charging me another 103 dollars so I called and their reply was to send it back on my dollar.

So 50 bucks 9 bucks shipping I will get 41 dollars for their mistake on shipping after I cancelled . This company is a parymid scam stay away

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Distributor Business Starter Weight Loss Kit.

It Works Cons: Wasting my time.

Comments

Lesson here. Never order anything the bills monthly on a regular credit/debit card.

I use gift cards. IF the product isn't something I want and they don't want to cancel, good luck getting the money from an empty card.

It Works Reviews