I want to go on record as saying that this companies policies suck!!!! When placing my first order all I wanted to do was try the products!

I thought that paid extra with that order to be a Loyal customer!! We received the order of health supplements, tried them and were not satisfied with them! The next thing I knew I was opening up my checking account online and found that i was charged $100.95 from It Works!! Being that I am on S/S by the end of the month my balance is usually on the low side so when that charge came thru it threw my account in the negative!

When I called customer service I was told that I was sent an email telling that my AUTOSHIP(which I did not know I was enrolled in) was being processed!! I did not get that email!! I was told that if I did not want to be on autoship I would need to pay $50.00 and then my order would be cancelled and the $100.95 would be refunded in 5 to 6 business days!!! In the mean time my bank is charging me overdrawn fees!!

It Works would do nothing more about it!!

It was not made clear to me on that first order that I was being enrolled in the AUTOSHIP program!!! I will never order from this company again!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Subscription.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience! Sounds like the distributor who signed you up either didn't fill you in on a major part of the process or just signed you up for the wrong customer plan.

I think you need to have a discussion with the person who signed you up. They should have explained everything in detail.

It Works Reviews