1.6K views

I'm very unhappy with this company. Don't order from them because once they have the hold of your card and information, they put you on auto shipment and keep on charging your credit card, although their product doesn't work for you.

You are stuck with the products that make you sick. The probiotics gave me bad stomach aches and the cleanser did not work at all. I almost went to emergency room.

pain and constipation. They would not give my money back and kept on charging my card regardless and when I requested to stop the shipments, they said you have a contract and you can not do anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Exactly why you consult with your PHYSICAN (that's a doctor in case you don't know) before taking anything, over the counter or not.

Jeez, you mean drinking random scam products upset your tum-tum? Going to the emergency room for constipation...

you're the reason no one can wait less than three hours at the ER, even when they have ACTUAL health issues. Drink some prune juice, wacko.

It Works Reviews