2.0

Around August 2017, I talked with the distributor whose website is www.ncwrapgirl.com, Alicia Waters. Alicia and I had a great conversation about the product line.

She convinced me to try some of the products. She talked to me about being a distributor and save great money on the products. I told her to let me try it for myself first and if it worked for me, I would do a party and possibly be a distributor. It seemed we were both on the same page.

Waters never once told me that the the products that I ordered would be automatically reordered periodically. After I used the product that I purchased, about a week to 10 days later, I received a text message or email that said time to reorder. I never acted on the reorder message because I was not ready to re-order. The products automatically shipped without my authorization and automatically charged my credit card again.

I was appauled that Ms. Waters deceived me in not telling me the complete process for orders when we spoke. I immediately called the customer service to stop or reverse the order; they told me I had to speak with the distributor and get the re-order processed cancelled. I called Ms.

Waters and left her a voice message and email message to contact me immediately regarding the matter. It angered me that when I made the original call to her regarding trying the product, she called me back almost immediately. It has been about six to eight weeks since I tried to make contact with her and I have yet to get a call back from her. Fortunately, I have my credit card company investigating this matter and will most like credit my account for the double shipment which I immediately returned to It Works.

To further enlighten, I really do think the product did work for me and my intention was to reorder the product however I wont be forced to order. I will possibly order some more products through another person or source. I wont be using Ms.

Waters as my contact. SC

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments