2.1K views

So, they had this sale going on, buy 1 get 1 free (wrap) and I decided to get it with a gel product for my stretch marks. Well, later i found out that they took $119 out of my bank account AGAIN!

I didnt even order anything this time! They said, I'd have to pay $119 for their product every month and can only cancel it on the 3rd month with a $50 cancellation fee! WTF!? They freakin took money out of MY ACCOUNT without letting me know!

I never asked for this! And on top of that, I never even signed up to be on their "Loyal Customer" thing online! *** the ***! People, it's best that you know what your getting yourself into!

Make sure they don't *** over if you really want to order from them. They can't force you to buy something you DON'T WANT! It's YOUR MONEY, NOT THEIRS! They DO NOT have any power over YOUR MONEY!

But trust me, they'll try al kinds of things to get your money regardless! BEWARE!

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: I got charged for something I DID NOT order.

Preferred solution: I want to make sure everyone who is buying products from It Works to know what they're getting their self into before they get into a situation like me..

Comments

#1196474

It sounds like when you went to purchase your first order, you signed up to get the Loyal Customer pricing, without reading what the Loyal Customer agreement entails. You must read and electronically sign at the bottom, to be a Loyal Customer, and get that price. This is 100% user error here, not the companies fault at all.

#1191438

Were you working with a specific distributor or did you just do it on your own? Unless you checked auto ship at sign up you would not be considered as loyal customer and would have been charged retail price not the discounted rate. All you have to do is change your order each month to keep from being charged for the same product again.

It Works Reviews