Hendersonville, Tennessee

i placed an order for the skinny package 3 weeks ago, still have yet to receive it due to the fact that the company sent my package to an old address I had used 3 years prior- the issue in this situation is the fact that I updated all of my information BEFORE placing the order! The mailing address is the same address linked to my card I used and they seemed to not have any issues getting that information correct!

I called the first time to inform they had sent my order to the wrong address, and because the order had already been shipped they told me I had to file a "Lost order Claim", which was denied because the order wasn't Lost! They shipped it to the wrong address! So today, had to call again and report the issue again, this go round I was told they will ground ship my order to the correct address this time but that it will still take a week to receive! Needless to say, after paying 130.00 for a product and 3 weeks later still not having any product, or a faster shipping method offered, I strongly doubt I will reorder from this company.

And just for the record, This isn't the first time I've had issues with their shipping either! it is truly unfortunate their shipping department can't seem to get their stuff together because the products are good, but I'm not ok with waiting weeks at a time to receive items that should not take any longer than 7 days to get.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments