Flemington, New Jersey

FIRST ORDER IS NOW ALMOST WEEK FOUR AND I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED. THIS IS MY VERY FIRST ORDER.

I SIGNED UP AS A LOYAL, BUT NOT SURE IF I WILL CONTINUE AFTER THREE MONTH COMMITMENT. I WAS ORIGINALLY ADVISED WHEN ORDERING THAT SHIPPING TIME TAKES ABOUT A WEEK TO TEN DAYS. MY DISTRIBUTED CALLED AND WAS ADVISED THAT THE ENTIRE ORDER IS HELD BACK UNTIL ONE ITEM IS IN STOCK. NOT GOOD AT ALL.

VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER. ANYTHING ORDERED ON LINE USUALLY TAKES A MAX OF TEN DAYS. ALMOST FOUR WEEKS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. NOT GOOD FOR A NEW CUSTOMER.

HOPING TO RECEIVE SOME KIND OF CREDIT OR POINTS ADDED TO ACCOUNT. SUBMITTED A REQUEST ON WEBSITE AND WILL "HURRY UP AND WAIT" FOR A RESPONSE.

TIME WILL TELL. UGH!

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

agree shipping time is awful. For the price of shipping it should get here a lot quicker than 10 days.

Liara

Hey! I am a distributor for the company!

What product is it that you ordered?

Also, if you call customer service they may give you product credit for the wait! Hope that helps!

The shipping shocked me also, count on 10 days to receive your order. Crazy to say the least.

Call & talk to someone instead of emailing.

If you are waiting for the cleanse product it is in stock now. Still 10 days is ridiculous.

It Works Reviews