1.1K views

I recently purchased the Vanilla shake ..I did not like it..very thick and chalky..when I contacted customer service to ask about a refund or credit I was denied a refund because the product was opened. I tried to explained opened it to try it.she ask why my distributor didn't give me a sample..my distributor told me they didn't have samples..so CS lied ,after arguing with CS she afford me 5 perk points!!! REALLY I spent 50.00 and got 5 points!..very dis satisfied and she was very rude and her speech down to a T so I'm thinking this company has a lot of complaints!..its a sad thing because I liked their other products but they need to get Customer Service working to the customers satisfaction DONE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Shake Supplement.

It Works Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments

I tried the It Works Shake and I'm very pleased. Replaced breakfast with It for 14 days and so far I've lost 3lbs just from doing that! It's dairy free which I love.

Hi, I'd like to return this open package of underwear (changed my mind about the color) and this $89 jar of face cream (forgot I already have some). Oh, and this breast pump which I swear I never used.

Also I don't have any receipts. Alternatively: I bought them 11 months ago.

And no I won't take store credit. I want cash.

When you go to the store and buy a product and you don't like it and it's opened. Do they let you return it ??? No they don't

@Anonymous

Yes, some places do. CVS for examplenty will let you return opened items if you don't like the product.

This is how these companies make money, making pepole enroll in automatic monthly delivery with complicated cancellation and return policies.

@Paula

Yes,if a person buys a food they really dislike and complain, a established company will make it right!