Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

OMG where do I start? I signed up fat dumb and happy waiting for my products on Feb 21, 2019.

I was told the ThermoFight X was on back order so was really surprised when I received an email that both the ThermoFight X and Greens Blend Chocolate were on it's way! Imagine my surprise when I got the pkg and only the Greens were in the pkg. While I was on hold with Customer Service I sent my "sponsor" a Facebook msg (that's how I signed up was over Facebook)… Even though the voice recording told me my hold would be 20 mins long it ended up being TWO HOURS not to mentions the irritating voice that would constantly come on telling how many were ahead of me, my wait time, that calls were taken in the order in which they were received, and yet these number and times went up and down like a roller coaster ride!!! I finally talk to a human and after a 4 min talk the she human goes to put me on hold and purposely disconnects me and DOES NOT call me back...

I was PISSED. My "sponsor" submitted a support ticket for me, this was Friday and I was supposed to hear back within 12 to 48 hours. THE EXCUSE for the high volume was the didn't anticipate the overwhelming demand for the product!!! My RED FLAG is a shyster company taking people's money, invoicing a product saying it's in the pkg, AND NOT SHIPPING IT!!!

What company does this??? Next thing they could do this on a REGULAR and when I complain to my credit card company their facts are the sending company has the pkg tracking number sent through USPS, a received USPS annotation even though I received an empty pkg??? I don't want to do business with a company like this. After waiting for a response to the first support ticket I told my "sponsor" I wanted to terminate my account that's when I first learned about the $50 penalty fee!!!

I threw a fit!!! This was Feb 13, 2013 so I generated my own ticket... Finally, Friday Feb 15, 2019 I sat for another hour and 8 mins waiting listening to the same garbage that will make a sane person cry and got a customer service person who at least didn't disconnect the call. But I told her I wanted to talk to a supervisor!!!

He finally agreed to reimburse me for the missing product even though he said it should ship Friday evening (which I found later it was actually sitting on my porch). I promised him I would return to sender the minute I received it and it went back in the USPS system Saturday Feb 16, 2019. I couldn't return the greens to void my contract because I'd already opened them... I will NOT do business with a company like this and I will NOT be penalized because of their shady/fraudulent business practices...

By their own invoice that product should have been in the first pkg... had the invoice been coded B/O without the money charged I would have NO problem but their excuse to me that I'd already signed up … It's a shady company that needs to be investigated and stopped!

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad Business.

Preferred solution: Terminate my account.

Comments