Dallas, Texas
1.7K views
1.6

I got on the bandwagon when a friend of mine started selling these products. I wasn't aware of the fact that you have to sign up for at least 3 months of automatic shipments to get the "loyal customer" pricing, which is considerably lower than advertised prices.

If you cancel before the third automatic shipment, you are charged a $50 cancellation fee. I should have known something was up at that point. I got the fat burner and the greens the first go around. The greens were intolerable (massive digestive issues), so on the second shipment, I went with the fat burner alone.

I'd done some research to find out if anyone else had the gastro problems that I'd had taking the greens, and was horrified to find an actual court case in California where the company had been sued due to lead in their products. I immediately emailed the company and got no response. I changed my shipment to something innocuous, the hair/nails stuff (which I've seen decent results on other people). As soon as this shipped (my final shipment), I sent customer service another message saying that I wanted to cancel due to never receiving a response to my questions about whether or not there was lead in the products, which products contained lead, and how much lead was in them.

I got a confirmation of cancellation and that was it.

Look-bottom line, the customer service is abominable and the products are iffy, at best.

If they won't voluntarily tell you what it is you're buying, why would you want to buy anything else from these *** artists? Do research before you put anything in your mouth, because this company definitely won't help you out.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Customer Care.

It Works Cons: Customer service, Product, Misleading results and customer requirements, Deception, Advertising.

• Possible Lead Poisoning

Comments

I agree with that customer service not being resonsive. I moved and left forwarding address with post office but it was not forwarded but according to PO it was returned to sender, next month same thing but I'm out $50 and no product. I requested a refund or resend....nothing...what gives?

Same issue! Paid $50 cause I was having issues and he put me on hold 6 times and was so rude. This company is TERRIBLE.

It Works Reviews