Charlotte, North Carolina
1.3

I had two orders that were auto shipped to me that I had called twice and also cancelled them online. They charged my bank account $98.39 TWICE!!

The products are total junk and a total waste of money. I paid to have the unopened box returned for a refund. Out of the $196.78 that they took out of my bank account. Only $34.24 was refunded!!

Apparently if you return something you basically shipping 3 times b/c they send it somewhere else.

They deduced a $50 "membership fee" and another $15 or so dollars from my refund for them to ship it to where ever they get it. Absolutely HORRIBLE products, company, and customer service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

It Works Cons: Misleading, Not refunding.

• It Works Poorly
  • Greens

Comments

#1196477

Every single person on here seems to purchase one item, sign-up to be a loyal customer, and then blame the company for you canceling the agreement. Please keep in mind the products are also meant to supplement your healthy lifestyle, not to fix it on it's own.

I have had excellent customer service each time I have called in to ask about a product, refund me on anything, provide additional promotions, and give me credits on my account for no reason at all!

The trick is to be very nice and polite on the phone, it really does go a long way.

It Works Reviews