It Works - Need my money back!!!

I have the same issue, I have tried updating my account to cancel auto shipment several times before auto shipment and tried calling the number listed and can't get anyone (just a recording). I didn't receive anything (reminder) until today - I received email stating they were taking out a payment.

Answer
Submit answer
2 answers
Irene Moore
According to the It Works! returns and refunds policy, auto-shipment orders can be canceled through the customer’s online account at www.itworks.com by submitting a ticket, or by contacting the It Works! Customer Service Team at 1 800 537 2395 or at 952 540 5699. Please note that all auto-shipment changes must be completed at least 2 days prior to the next auto-shipment process date.
If you still need any assistance, you may contact the IT Works Customer Service Team by the following ways:
  • Call at 800 537 2395 (toll-free)
  • Email at compliance@itworks.com
  • Write to
    IT WORKS! INC.
    908 Riverside Drive
    Palmetto, Florida 34221
    United States

United States Hours of Operation are Monday - Friday from 6.30AM to 8.00PM CST.
Why in the world was I charged $20 on my account? I have already cancelled my it works altogether, but I feel like I should get credited back the $20 for something I know nothing about. This is my second email to y'all.
View

Ask your question to It Works

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Ask question See all questions