Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

3 answers
Irene Moore
According to the It Works FAQ section, It Works! will create an account on your behalf at the time that your first commission payment is generated. You will receive an activation email at that time with a link you can click on to begin the activation process. If you have been notified by It Works! that your first payment has been sent but have not received an activation email, please follow the link https://www.myitworkspay.com/hw2web/wallet/password/forgottenUserCredential.xhtml.

Can i be refunded ?

I signed up for the business package today, but i don’t have time for it and don’t want to start a business. it was a bad impulse decision. is there anyway to get that refunded ?

Gabrielle Barley
According to It Works refund policy, the customers are responsible for the return fees. In order to get a refund, all items should be post-marked within 30 days of the ship date and must be unopened. In case of distributor cancellation, you have 60 days to return products for refund.

How to stop orders

I need to stop my orders from the company. No longer want it and can’t afford it

Gabrielle Barley
According to It Works FAQs, customers can end automatic shipments by logging into their account and canceling their membership online or by calling the It Works! customer care number at 1-800-537-2395 or 952-540-5699. Please read more about order cancellation in the article "Top 7 Consumer Questions for It Works".
View

what is the benifit of drinking It Works keto coffee if your not on a keto diet

by Hyatt

0 answers

Need to cancel autoship

How do I need to cancel

Irene Moore
According to the company official website, once you have completed your 3 month commitment you must cancel your auto-ship otherwise you will continue to get an order. There are a few different options you can use to cancel your order:
  • Cancel online – If you have the customer id information you received when you first enrolled, you can login to your account and cancel your auto-ship.
  • Contact your enrolling distributor – If you do not have your login info, your enrolling distributor will be able to assist you with canceling your order.
  • Contact Customer Service – If you do not have your login credentials, and can not locate your enrolling distributor, you can contact It Works Customer Service by phone at 1-800-537-2395. If you do chose to cancel by phone, it’s important to know that the It Works Customer Service department experiences extremely high call volumes in the morning and at the end of the month so if there is a way for you to call outside of those hours that would be best.
Please note that It Works Customer Service Hours are Monday – Friday: 7:30AM – 9PM EST (GMT-5) Saturday & Sunday: 9:30AM– 6PM EST (GMT-5).

Cancel Dt... No luck with phone or on line support

I want to cancel my dt membership... Any helpful answers?

Irene Moore
According to itworks.com, customers can cancel ItWorks memberships in their customer agreements. These documents state automatic shipment programs can only be canceled after the customer’s initial 90-day commitment is satisfied. Customers can end automatic shipments by logging into their account and canceling their membership online or by calling the It Works! customer care number at 1-800-537-2395 or 952-540-5699 Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 8:00 pm or Saturday and Sunday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Central. All cancellation requests must be completed at least two business days prior to the next shipment date. It should also be noted that customers who cancel their automatic shipments before their three-month commitment is reached will be charged a $50 membership fee.

Subscription

How can I cancel my subscription to ItWorks cleanse?

Irene Moore
This is one of It Works! consumers’ top question for the company. According to itworks.com, automatic shipment programs can only be cancelled after the customer’s initial 90-day commitment is satisfied. Please check out comprehensive information regarding this issue given in the article It Works Questions and Answers.

refunds

How do I go about getting my money refunded for something I didn't order? I only wanted the cleanse and I stated that I didn't want to be a recurring customer. Is it possible to be removed from this list and get my money refunded?

Irene Moore
Unfortunately, there is no It Works! FAQs regarding this issue. But the It Works! return policy addresses this issue in the return policy section, which clearly states that refunds are not always guaranteed. In fact that policy reads that the company ”does not guarantee the specific results no offer the money back guarantee.” However, customers can still send products to It Works! Return Processing Center for a refund “inspection”. When the center receives the refund order, it will inspect the product. The It Works! consumer help team will notify customers if a returned item is not eligible for a refund. If an item is eligible, the company will issue a refund to the credit card used to purchase the order. To return It Works! orders, customers should send them to the following address:
IT WORKS! INC.
4505 Newpoint Place
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

To request a refund, It Works! return policy advises customers to follow any directions sent with the product. Customers should be aware that they must pay for return shipping and use a traceable shipping method. All products must be postmarked within 30 days of their original ship date, and any opened products or packages must be in “new” condition, with the original packaging, packing slip, and tags still attached.
To cancel your It Works! subscription, please check out the procedure here: It Works! question #13895.

Orders cancellation

Can you stop my orders of Hair and Nail products, I am no longer taking these vitamins due to my Doctors advice. So I am asking you to stop sending them to me. Thank You!

Irene Moore
The It Works! retail customer agreements address this matter briefly while discussing refunds:
Acceptance of the order and the completion of the contract will take place upon complete payment of the products ordered unless It Works! has notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
The customers can cancel orders by contacting It Works! through the Customer Portal or eSuite sections of the website or by calling one of the It Works! customer service numbers: 1-800-537-2395 or 952-540-5699.
Loyal customers can order cancellation requests but they must be completed at least two business days prior to the shipment process date, according to It Works! Loyal customer agreement.
View

I need my money refunded

I, along with others it seems, have had issues with this company. I was never informed of being signed up as a loyal customer and so I have been charged every month for something I did not want.

I was told it would be taken care of because it has caused my to go overdrawn into my bank twice now. It was not taken care of and yet again, I was charged and went overdrawn.

Irene Moore
According to the It Works! refunds and returns policy, the company does not offer a money back guarantee. Customers should follow the directions with each product received. Loyal customers can utilize the Self Service Returns process located in the Loyal Customer portal to generate a shipping label.
Please note that the customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. To receive an It Works! refund, all items must be postmarked within 30 days of the ship date and must be in unopened and/or “new” condition. A traceable shipping method must be used.
Returning an order to It Works! will not automatically cancel monthly auto-shipment orders. Auto-shipment orders can be canceled through the customer’s online account at itworks.com by submitting a ticket, or by calling the local Customer Support number.
All auto-shipment changes must be completed at least 2 business days prior to the next auto-shipment process date. Once the returned order is received and inspected at the Return Processing Center (it usually takes 10 business days), a refund will be processed to the credit card used to purchase the order. To return orders, customers should send them to the following address:
IT WORKS! INC. 4505
Newpoint Place
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

If you need to contact the It Works! Customer Service Team, please use the information below:
  • Loyal Customer Support Lines: 1 800 537 2395 and 952 540 5699
View

I have the same issue, I have tried updating my account to cancel auto shipment several times before auto shipment and tried calling the number listed and can't get anyone (just a recording). I didn't receive anything (reminder) until today - I received email stating they were taking out a payment.

2 answers
Irene Moore
According to the It Works! returns and refunds policy, auto-shipment orders can be canceled through the customer’s online account at www.itworks.com by submitting a ticket, or by contacting the It Works! Customer Service Team at 1 800 537 2395 or at 952 540 5699. Please note that all auto-shipment changes must be completed at least 2 days prior to the next auto-shipment process date.
If you still need any assistance, you may contact the IT Works Customer Service Team by the following ways:
  • Call at 800 537 2395 (toll-free)
  • Email at compliance@itworks.com
  • Write to
    IT WORKS! INC.
    908 Riverside Drive
    Palmetto, Florida 34221
    United States
United States Hours of Operation are Monday - Friday from 6.30AM to 8.00PM CST.

My card was billed with out knowledge or consent. I need my money back on my card ASAP Thank you.

2 answers
Irene Moore
Your issue seems to be quite frequent with It Works! customers, so you may find the answer to your question here: It Works! question#12355.

Questions 12