2.5K views

I ordered the vitamin pack and opened the box and realized the pills are too large to swallow. I called the customer service number and requested an exchange or return.

I was told they would not do either because the box had been opened. There are not pictures on the box that show the pills so I asked him How would I know I couldn't swallow the horse pills if I hadn't opened the box.

I told him I wanted to cancel any future shipments and was told I would be charged $50.00 Loyal Customer fee. This is a JOKE!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Account.

It Works Cons: Poor customer service, Deception.

Comments

It's not rocket science .... If you cannot swallow the pills, break them in half so they are smaller and try again.

Or, crush the pills and mix them in pudding.

Why should you get a refund when you opened the package? The pills cannot be resold since you opened them, and it's not the company's fault you cannot swallow them.

@Anonymous

Assuming you're a distributor. It's also not rocket science to provide exceptional customer service!

Especially when you are in an industry that relies on customer loyalty.

You're response just made my decision on whether or not to try this product. Thanks!

@Anonymous

Why would you buy anything from this company when they barely know the proper way to explain the products. They are to interested in signing you up than explaining their products. It's a joke!

@Anonymous

Honestly, this is kind of how I imagine the ItWorks team to be. Incredibly insensitive and but eager to pretend to be nice and caring in order to take people's money for products that don't even work.

I was told they don't take the products back but they will exchange it for something else. If you don't order 1 product a month for 3 months they will charge you a $50.00 loyal customer fee.

anonymous