After placing my order I received an email telling me my product had been shipped and my credit card was billed. The tracking number said a "shipping label" was created but they never received any product.

One month later I contact It Works only to be told it had never shipped and they would gladly ship it. They asked for my credit card information again and I declined because I suspected I would be billed twice. They agreed to ship, since I had paid for it, and the next day I received an email telling me my package was again shipped. When I looked at the shipping label I noted that all the quantities were wrong.

I again called, cancelled my order, and demanded a refund. I was told they could not refund as the package was shipped. I declined to accept the package and was told I would have a refund in "3 to 5 days". I tracked the package back to them and after 9 days - no refund.

I again contacted the company only to be told my refund would arrive in "3 to 5 days". Today is day 6 and day 15 since the first assurance of a refund.

I have filed a fraud complaint with my credit card company. It Works is at best inept and at worst a fraud.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments