I ordered a keto coffee sample through some one I was friends on FB. I told her that I have milk allergies. She send me a sample and I did not see that it contains milk. I was happy with taste and it curbed my appetite so I decided to order entire package. I really enjoyed that product and during Black Friday I order 3 packages plus green plus cleanse and some supliments. In about a month I started nothing weird side effects and went to my dr so after he researched that products he said it's contain milk and that what I'm reacting.

So I tried to return it and was given a customer service number and that was a nightmare.

I had no clue that I appearently was dinged up for a challenge? For 3 months! And if I would like to cancel I will pay $50.

Then I was told that product does not contain milk and whe I told her that it was researched and it has milk the answer was it's less than 1% . So I end up paying 50dollars to stop future shipments and for the other unopened products I was told I cannot return because of 30 days rule.

I told them that my situation is unique and I'm sitting on almost &200 unopened products they still did not help.

I reached out to my representative just to hear again there is nothing can be done. But she didn't have problem charging my card and singing me up for some challenges.

I'm so disappointed and no one cares! It's all about get instant gratification and get as much money as they can.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Keto Coffee.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments