1.6

I asked someone on social media for a sample of one of their products and never received it. They say they sent it but never received it so that is a flat out lie.

Do not tell someone you are going to send out a sample and never do it. Why would I be your loyal customer and be one of the people who grows your paycheck but go around and point blank lie about sending it!?! Now you lost a potential loyal customer great job!!! Also, Carrie m, cort B, Kristin K, ally, Adriana, and anyone under Jade’s downline are scammers.

I notice on some of their posts you have the same people in their downline posting “ I wanna try” me me” “ send me deets” “how much” just to get people thinking all these people are interested in their products and commenting under their pictures just to get people to buy.

How lame!?!?! They make the company so scammish and don’t forget other companies sell keto coffee not just them so don’t believe their lies just to sell you their “new” coffee

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments