5325 FL-64, Bradenton, FL 34208, USA

My daughter started selling this product, so to help her out, I bought several products and (unfortunately) signed up for the Loyalty Customer Agreement to get a reduced price on these very expensive items that, I might add, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to use. Thinking, well, I'll try them, give her honest feedback, and then cancel if I don't like them.

I didn't like them. Four months in, I cancelled my autoship, and thought that was that. Little did I know - try finding out about the Loyalty Agreement ahead of time on-line GOOD LUCK - that 12 months later I am still getting charged $21.40 a month regardless. It sure isn't going to my daughter, who quit about the same time because she couldn't drum up enough interest to keep it going.

I cannot get ahold of anyone to resolve it. If my hunch is right, the Loyalty Agreement is all about them getting the full cost of their product regardless, the customer just gets to make monthly payments on it until its paid in full. Making the damned stuff - which doesn't do much of anything extremely expensive.

The only thing I can do at this point is cancel the credit card they have on file, which is going to be a lot of work on my behalf! Loyalty my behind, ItWorksNot.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

It Works Cons: How they have control over your money, Misleading results and misleading customer requirements, Because you cant reach anyone to stop it, Cancellation policy sucks, Overdrawn my account numerous times.

• Rip Off

Comments

What product were you even ordering? Very few things on the ItWorks site cost $21.40 with tax, it sounds more like you were getting charged for an eSuite subscription, which you wouldn't have had as a Loyal Customer.

If you read the loyal customer agreement, you will find its 3 months of AutoShip or a $50 fee. If you cancel early, it's still a $50 fee.

Call 1-800-537-2395 they should be able to help you cancel everything. I have never had an issue

@Anon

This person clearly says they wanted to cancel after 4 months (i.e. agreement was fulfilled), so should be a nsa cancellation like the reps state it is.

It Works Reviews