Scottsdale, Arizona
1.9

I'm absolutely appalled by what happened with this company. I was interested in the Hair/Skin/Nails pills and contacted a "friend" that was a rep.

I asked multiple times to confirm that I would not be enrolled in auto shipments, she assured me that I would not. So I order the pills, they come in on time and everything is good until I get an email telling me "my auto shipment is coming up soon". Obviously I was surprised and thought it was maybe a formality that I had to "opt out". Logged into my account and hit cancel auto ship, only to be notified that I was LOCKED IN TO A 3 MONTH COMMITMENT!

On top of that, if I wanted to cancel before the 3 months was up, I would still be CHARGED A $50 FEE!

I've sent several email to the ItWorks support team and have not received any communication back.

I'm absolutely disgusted with the customer service of this company and the shady sales tactics that were used. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE A BUNCH OF MONEY!

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Loyal Customer Subscription.

It Works Cons: Dishonesty, Not refunding.

• TOTAL SCAM