I was told by the lady i set up with that I could cancel after my first shipment. I tried to cancel the autoship immediately after i received the order and when i couldnt I went back to her and she said she would take care of it.

I got another email for the autoship and when I asked her about it she said she was sorry but i would have to pay a 50$ membership fee to cancel or stay with the autoship. Ive got ALL the messages of her lies.

Why must a company LIE to consumers to get them to buy the products? Its ridiculous and needs to be made known to the public

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Itworks is a scam!!!!!!!! Useless product the reviews don’t lie

@Handler127

"Does not work for me" is not the same as "Does not work at all". People really need to start thinking about what "Results may vary between individuals" actually means...

ItWorks isn't the one lying to you, they make it clear about the 3-month minimum/$50 membership fee to cancel in their terms and conditions. It's your *** Distributor who's lying.

Jeovanni
@Anonymous

My distributor is the face of the company to me. So if she lied the company lied with her.

No reason to be rude about it. The point is I WAS lied to and something needs to be done about it.

It Works Reviews