1.5

I fell victim to becoming a distributor because my "friend" was "trying to help me out." She said she was making thousands a month barely even lifting a finger but it wasn't a great thing at all for me. I gave away samples to anyone who seemed interested, made cute little business cards, and rented a booth at my busy gym in Las Vegas at two locations and only lost money.

I even had it plastered all over my car! Embarrassing when i look back and really sad to remove. :(

I was later told by my "friend" that the best way to make money was to recruit other sellers which I didn't want to do. I also found out through her sister and teenage daughter that she wasn't making any profits.

It was mostly a lie to sign me up. What a great friend!

I was sold the body wraps as a way to lose belly fat while not having to work out which apparently wasn't true.

That "crazy wrap thing" didn't tighten my skin either and, after looking back, doesn't even really make any sense. Some of the products were OK but i wouldn't bother and especially wouldn't advise anyone to become a seller.

Comments