It Works - Itworks Sales Representative Review from Detroit, Michigan

70 of 183 It Works reviews

Hi my name is Erin Yarbrough.I am doing a dispute on Skyla Foster, a distributor for ItWorks.

I placed an order with her on April 26 2016, for two products, Thermofit and fat fighters. she told me that she had sent my package out and I never received it. I got in contact with her through Facebook which was my only way to contact her, and she informed me that she didn't know what happened to the package that her husband had sent it out and maybe something happened. she told me that she would send out a new package the next day and put a tracking number on it.

on June 14th she told me that my package was estimated to arrive at my house that Friday by 4 p.m. it has been 10 days after and I still have never received the package I have tried to contact her and have got no answer. I was charged $62 to my account and never received the package and would like my money replaced. attached to this review are screenshots between Skyla and I conversation.

My claim number is 2818944.My reference number is 2811313785

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Thermofit And Fat Fighters
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #872915

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with It Works? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
70 of 183 It Works reviews
Pern

11 hours ago #1293865

OMG! I'm sorry that had happened. But at checkout the customers card info has to match billing/mailing address. Therefore your package should have come directly to your residence. I can't get your money back but I'd be more than happy to give you great customer service and make sure your products get to you directly.

0 0 Reply
heya

Jan 30 #1278559

If you can, please edit the texts you sent- they contain sensitive information. (Your address.) I don't know if you realized, but it's never too late to block out that bit and reupload

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about It Works.
Filing a new complaint about
×