Update by user Jul 29, 2017

I called the customer service number to cancel auto ship and was successful. They charged $53.95 to cancel, not $50 as their policy stated.

They did not disclose this, but the charge notification popped up on my cell phone immediately so I asked the rep why the charge was more than $50. He replied that it is "tax, and it varies, and there's nothing they can do about that." Perhaps they should add that to their cancellation policy ($50 plus tax). So they even scam you on the cancellation fee.

So far I haven't gotten any more merchandise. Advice: NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY.

Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2017

When I agreed to purchase several products from a friend (body wrap, Greens, essential oil, and eye cream), I told her that I am not comfortable with auto ship and auto enroll agreements and was reassured that I could cancel any time. This was an outright lie.

I have contacted the company and my distributor twice to cancel the auto shipment of products that do not work. No response. I have agreed to pay a $50 cancellation fee (seems steep, doesn't it?). The company's website will not allow me to cancel prior to buying 3 months of garbage products.

Pyramid scheme with aggressive distributors making money off of friends and colleagues for selling products that do not work. In other words, scam.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Greens Supplement.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Some states do charge tax on the membership fee and other service fees. It's not something the company has any control over, but they should have informed you of the correct total instead of quoting the base price of $50.

It Works Reviews