1.5K views

I signed up in November during the bogo deal. I ordered the cleanse and fat fighters, I also paid more for faster shipping.

My December order went through and I had yet to Receive my November order. I called them reprocessed my order. Okay cool.... Well come Jan 23rd still have not received any of my cleanses or fat fighters.

I called and explained what has happend, they tell me they can't refund me my money until they get a returned product.... I have not received a product to return. NO HELP THERE. I have two auto shipments set up by mistake.

Asked them to get rid of one, they told me they fixed it, go into my account and still have two shipments for the 25th.... And when I try to cancel one it tells me I need to pay the 50$....

Very displeased!!!! For supposedly being #1 in customer service I did not experience that!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

The 50 I imagine is the difference you saved when you set up the auto shipping and got a discount. so if you aren't going to use their service, you get no discount.

You promised to get a great product at a cute rate if you order every month. No order every month, no discount.....

It's a bogus scam pyramid company!!!

It Works Reviews