908 Riverside Dr, Palmetto, FL 34221, USA
2.3K views

I have been nagged by a rep about It Works products. Finally I decided I would try the Greens because if you bought the greens , you would get a package of probiotics for free.

She told me I would get the shipment of greens for the next 2 months, but not the probiotics...unless I ordered them. fine. After trying the Greens, I did not like it. Let her know and told her I did not want any more of them to be shipped.

She told me I would be charged $50 to cancel unless I chose another product to be shipped. I have all her messages....not one mention of being committed to this. I was only going by what she has been telling me.

Horrible.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

It Works Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments

Same happened to me with another rep. And what's worse is this person is supposed to be a mutual friend. Not cool

This is a reflection on the rep and not the company. Sounds like she may have put ur order in for u?

She should have absolutely told u about the membership fee that is applied if customers do not ot complete 3 month auto ship. If u had ordered urself from her website it would have stated all the info. I'm sorry for the mistake representation of this company u received.

That is not totally ok. We teach our reps to build a business with integrity, not all people have that unfortunately.

@Anonymous

since writing this review, I did call the company.....they gave me the same response....Either switch products or pay $50. I finally got a supervisor on the phone who cancelled due to the fact that I never signed paperwork or saw anything about this agreement.

but since then I have looked at the reviews of their products....they are horrible. Rated very low.

If u read the fine print when u purchased , it told you about the 50$ fee if u cancel before u fulfill ur 3 months that membership.

@Anonymous

They're still a scam & the rep lied to her.

@Anonymous

there was no fine print. I never saw any paperwork

It Works Reviews