2.5

I took the Fat Burner and Carb Blocker for a week. During that time I experienced fatigue, dehydration, depression, and general bad feelings.

I do take thyroid and a water pill provided by my doctor so I am not sure what the issue was. I stopped and am just now starting to feel normal again. It is really scary that there is no warning that some of the ingredients act as a diuretic.

I truly would never have ordered this product considering I take a water pill twice a day, if I had known this was going to be the result. I am not happy that I spent so much money, and now have nothing to show for it.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Fat Fighter Supplement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

It Works Pros: Ease of ordering.

It Works Cons: That i could not take the product.

Comments

Interesting...I found this review here http://endoffat.com/it-works-fat-fighter-reviews/

I don't think you're supposed to take diet aids with thyroid meds.

It clearly states on all of the products to consult with your doctor if taking any medications before using their products

@Anonymous

And as a member of the medical profession, hearing that the products are 100% all natural 1 would normally not hesitate to be ok with their patient taking such product. ..the fact that most of the products contain lead and is s hidden factor is VERY DISTURBING! Most of the products available are also available at your local drugstore in a much better quality product

It Works Reviews