2.1K views

As the Rep praises the product and recommends the 90 day challenge but never tells you about the $50.oo to cancel... So I'm paying for the product but never receiving.

The first package was missing the cleanse, the second missing the cleanse and both bottles of the pills... I ask my rep how can I get refunded and cancel due to poor service and the fact it's not working for me... no reply she totally ignoring me... it's all about her making money and not getting out and getting a real job.

I know that may sound bad but that how I see it... there is no proof it works for her either...

so how can we be refunded? are they on the BBB?

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works 90 Day Challenge Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

contact customer service.

You can put in a ticket that you have not received your product and you will get a refund or call customer service and let them know what happened. I'm sorry that your dt ignored you she/he should have followed up with you

Call customer service if you're nice they'll be nice and just ask to escalate the call. I've found they don't give the first agent much authority. But if you tell the you want to speak to a manager you'll get where you need to be.

It Works Reviews