1.4

My coworker is a distributor and i figured i'll help her make her profile by purchasing the Hair Skin & Nails vitamins so she can post before & after pics (HS&N was about $44 including shipping and handling). They are coated with pepperment and taste nasty.

I started to get stomach pain just within four days of intake. I ask to cancel but its a $50 fee plus an extra charge for the difference of the original price of the product ($65). To cancel without the fee, i had to continue as a 'Loyal Customer' (which i did not sign up for nor was i notified) so after 3 autoshipments of any products i can then cancel without any fees.

It sucks :/, my next two products are literally going to be a waste of money & into the trash. #TooExpensive #WasteOfMoney

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Hair Skin Nails Supplement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Carley

Yea everyone tries to push the "loyal customer" thing for the HUGE DISCOUNTS OMG 40% but in reality it's just a scam. Sorry you also fell for it. Just be happy you didn't fall even further into the rabbit hole and become a seller like me.

It Works Reviews