1.9K views
5.0

I have had fantastic results with the Body Wrap. I lost 5 inches in my waist on my first wrap. You have to drink a lot of water. That is the key!

I did not drink as much water with my second and third and only lost about one inch each time.

Also my cousin had new hair growth after one month of using Hair, Skin and Nails. I was shocked when he showed me because we have all seen many products come and go for hair growth that didn't work. I think the products are good and if you follow all of the directions, you will have results but you will not all have the same results.

Everyone is different. Two of my cousins only lost about one inch in their waist from the wrap, but it tightened and toned them which gave the appearance of a much smaller belly.

Any time you try something like this you have to know not everyone will have the same results.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Body Wrap.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

This is spam from a company rep.

@Anonymous

I kind of figured, with all of the amazing results that occurred for her many various "cousins".

It Works Reviews