Fort Garland, Colorado
1.3K views

I was a distributor and was never told about the esuit charge! Cancelled my distributor account 3 months ago and had to call today because they kept pulling $20 out of my account and will only refund me for this months charge.

I don't recommend anyone to become a customer or a distributor for this company. I've had multiple problems and this is the only issue they resolved for me (a whole $20). Being a customer for years with them and they can't accommodate me for $60 for the cancellation I did months ago! Quit frankly I don't have anything nice to say about this company!

As a distributor it pissed me off to hear you have to have 4 loyal customers to even get any money out of them!

WASTE OF TIME PEOPLE, don't be a DISTRIBUTOR!!!! It'll save you problems and surprises if you don't!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I see a huge issue with a company that says, you need 4 loyal customers to even make a cent with us! No thank you.

I had 3 loyal customers for 3 months and received not one dime. I still needed that 4th, that's ridiculous if you ask me.

So you were a customer for years but can't cough up $20 for a website. Do you think that you can just sit around and not do anything and still make an income?

That makes no sense. It's your business, treat it like one.

@Anonymous

Who wants to waste $20 on a website that no one even said that they would take out money for every month, I'm complaining about the fact I was unaware...MIND YOUR OWN!!! :)

Agreed. Its not worth it.

It Works Reviews