I thought I would try it works from Jocelyn Edison.She works for your company .

She was awful. At least with me. She didn't order my Product for me like she said she would. And I started out as a loyal customer with her.

She said all I had to do was tell her what wanted every month and she would make sure it was taken care of. I gave her all my info, and she would take care of it. Well she didn't.Ive been waiting for a product 3 weeks later. So I finally message her to ask her ,and she says omg.

I'm sorry I forgot!! Oh Really?? That's not how you do business. So I told her I didn't to but anything fr her I was going to go somewhere else.

So I asked her to please get rid of my info and Credit card number. She said she can't do that because she doesn't have access to do that!! And that they will keep charging me every month for 3 months off that card because that was the agreement. I told her I tried to order stuff from you every month and you forget.

That's your Fault!! Anyway I told her ok. I'll just cancel the card asap. Because your are not charging me for anything, and It wasn't even ordered.

I just cancelled my card, and That's it.

But she seriously needs a different line of work.Or be trained.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE It Works Distributor
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with It Works?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.