Waukesha, Wisconsin
3.5K views

I am having problems with thinning hair and my hair not growing. My daughter has a good friend who is an At Works rep and she suggested I try their hair nail and skin product.

I ordered it and it arrived in the amount of time they stated. When I opened it up the product had been tampered with or not packaged correctly as the seal was off and the foil was torn. I contacted our consultant and was told I needed to contact the company directly. 5 days later after exchanging a few emails was told that it had to go through quality control.

I am now at 2 weeks since I ordered the product. I decided to call them was first told they were too busy and to call back later. Called again and after waiting 45 minutes on hold spoke with a very nice rep and was told a replacement product would be shipped out via 2 day air shipment. I tracked it and it was shipped ground and I still haven't received my product.

Some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

I pray the product works. If not I will never purchase anything from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Customer Care.

Comments

Do your self a favor a quit buying from this company. Call them back and tell them your are reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

You can buy over the counter vitamin supplements and gelatin supplements from big box stores or major retail outlet stores.

Prenatal vitamins work for hair skin and nails :)

It Works Reviews