Rosemount, Minnesota
1.8

Customer service put me on hold 6 times in a 10 min period. They were rude.

I could hear people yelling in the background and even heard a guy hit on someone in the back. This company SUCKS.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Customer Care.

Comments

The fact that YOU called customer service makes me cringe. We are supposed to be helping you and guiding you in every way possible including with customer service!

They can be extremely hard to reach at times and they unfortunately aren't always the most pleasant. I would NEVER have one of my custones call them unless they absolutely had to. We as your distributors can call for you! It makes me sick to my stomach reading some of these complaints and comments because so much of it could have been avoided!!

Some people are in it just for the money and they lose sight of what matters most and that would be our customers! I'm so sorry you had such a negative experience.

If you ever change your mind I'd love to help you. Kdrake.myitworks.Com is my personal site.

@Anonymous

As someone who worked at the customer service section, and to be one of the few who tried to be pleasant, I can say Dt's like you are the reason we were pissed off. Your *** and work for a scam. Don't suck people into something and say "I'll take care of everything" they, because I quit, have to deal with your negligence.

It Works Reviews