The shipping is ridiculous.I paid $20.45 for 2 day shipping and didnt get my product until a week later.

Plus still waiting for product i ordered a month ago.

All they tell me is my product is on the way.Poor customer service,

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE It Works Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with It Works?

Submit review

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1298430

Wish I would have read this review before I ordered from them.I have been waiting on my order now for 6 days and was told it was on the way but the tracking doesn't show any movement.

I cancelled my auto refill and was told to call back if I don't get the product in a few days and they will then give me a full refund.

They charge you immediately but product doesn't deliver for two weeks.Terrible customer experience

mileygra
Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1285346

Sometimes the products go on back order because they sell out so fast.This is the reason for the wait most times.

They should communicate that with customers though.

The do have good products, it would be a shame to lose people for a minor customer service issue.Maybe they should focus on that part of the business more.