Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1K views

All I want to do is discontinue my wrap orders. I do not want them any longer.

I am sending the last one back and want my account credited.

Should u fail to do the BBB will here from me. Respond to redpatti51@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Body Wrap.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I am going through the same thing. all I wanted to do was try the wraps once.

They lead you to believer that as a customer you can decide what and when you want to order. i thought being a customer would put me on their mail list and allow me to decide if and when I want to order again. What a nightmare! Purchase any item from this company and they continue to ship me and bill me monthly and will not stop.

If a customer says, "I don't want to do business with you and never knew you were going to force your products upon me", they don't care. They just keep on shipping and billing. I have had to go to BBB. bottom line, if a company has good products and good pricing, they won't need to strong arm you to have you stay a customer.

These people suck.

@Anonymous

All you have to do is go into your account and either change the product or cancel. If you do not know your account information, it's usually your account number which you can find on your receipt.

Looks like the program wasn't explained to you properly nor did you receive good customer service from your distributor.

As a distributor, I apologize for that.

It gives the rest of us a bad name.

@Anonymous

Lol...trust me...that's not what's giving you a bad name

It Works Reviews