Reynoldsburg, Ohio
1.1K views

I bought from a friend for this 3 month trial i told her after 3 months i do not want anymore. So month 4 rolls around i get an email another order was shipped the only response from her and the company was refuse the package and you will get refunded well its been over a month and no refund and definatley no results using these products!

Comments

A few years back, I purchased some vitamins from a company. They would charge my credit card for autoship

every month.

I decided to quit purchasing from them. I called them and told them to cancel my order. The customer service representative was very rude and disrespectful and I also had to be very forceful to get my request honored. I learned from this experience to never order auto-ship from a company where they have access to your credit card.

My other experience was signing on with a massage company where you signed a year contract and could get a massage once a month at a discount. I decided I was losing on that deal and called them to cancel. They said they needed a 60 day cancellation notice and that I would have to come in to sign paperwork in order to cancel my membership even though it had been over a year since I had joined.

So now I have finally, finally realized that any reputable company providing a service or goods, does not need to

pressure their customers into contracts or auto shipping.

It Works Reviews