Boise, Idaho
1.4

I ordered from ItWorks! For over a year on and off.

This last order I received was the wrong order from what I submitted. I even have email receipts with correct product on it. I called the company thinking it was an honest mistake and could get my correct order shipped. They told me according to "their screen" that's what my order was so they couldn't help me.

My only course of action was to order more product. I tried to reason with them that this wasn't my normal order, which they could tell by my history but they stood firm and unwilling to help. They did state that I could mail this order back, on my own dime.

Bait and switch at its finest. They also state to have "superior customer service" yet they had no intention of correcting their mistake.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Liara

As a distributor for the company, I am so sorry to hear that! That is not the normal and I truly hope that your future experiences improve!

@Liara

I will not have any future experiences. I am done. Believe someone the first time when they show you who they are.

It Works Reviews