Warrensburg, Missouri
4.1K views

I had ordered through someone I considered a friend, only to be ripped off. I wasn't satisfied with the first purchase, and without her notifying me, she charged me for a second one of it.

I made her send me a different one. She still owes me the difference in the costs of the 2. Then she did it again and reordered the 1st product for the 3rd time.

AND I DIDN'T EVEN WANT IT THE TIME BEFORE! Her reply when I told her "I don't know how that happened I thought I changed it" It doesn't matter if you changed it, it's wrong, fix it, and you didn't notify me beforehand!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

NOT A RIP OFF I WILL SAY IT WAS MISCOMUNICATION TO GET THE LOYAL COSTUMER PRICE YOU HAVE TO BECOME A LOYAL COSTUMER AND THAT REQUIRES AT LEAST 3 AUTOSHIPMENTS BEFORE YOU CAN CANCELL.

Honestly the company didnt rip you off your friend did. The company didn't rip you off your friend did, maybe you should find a friend that wont decieve you.

Don't blame the company when they didnt do anything to you. just saying.

When u sign up as a loyal customer you can order anything for 3 months and that gets you the loyal pricing, otherwise you have to pay retail for you want it one time. She should have told you this??

It's not a rip off. You clearly were not informed correctly from your distributor, and you failed to read the guidelines. Do not claim it's a rip off when it's your fault/distributors fault for not being more informed.

#1102094
@Anonymous

How would you know it's not a rip off? Clearly what lies between your ears can be likened more to the odorous walls of a cat's *** than actual grey matter capable of creating and processing thoughts.

It's an auto-shipment! Of course your going to be charged for it.

That's how it works. If you don't know what your doing then dont give out your card information. It's that simple.

Maybe you should've been in control a little better. Either has the auto-shipment turned off or bought retail price.

Your friend lied to you I make sure I let everyone know that's it's a 3 month process I'm sorry this person didn't guide you correctly. There's 3 different ways to order retail price, loyal customer 3 months with 40% off or $50 membership fee and you order as you go.

@Anonymous

Yes her friend lied, because that's what this company teaches their distributors to do. This company is built on deceit. The excuse I got from my friend was "oh I thought I told you that." I'm not sure our friendship will servive this.

@Anonymous

Her friend lied because her friend has not morals and probably just wanted another customer!! That has nothing to do with the company we are to tell our potential customers how it works and the process of a loyal customer!! I've had no problems with my customers receiving their auto shipment because I told them!!

It Works Reviews