Galway, Galway
1.4K views

I am a business owner on Ireland, I like trying new products. IT WORKS was offered to me, i committed to nothing as i wanted to just try it, paid for some product.

Then a month later money came out of my account of €75 i received a product i didn't order or want, i sent it back in December registered post and NOBODY from head office has come back to me after about 5 emails, i know its only €75 but its the principle. I would not use this product, it doesn't work and there is no help or customer support.

Disgrace,

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Liara

The distributor may have signed you up for an autoship on accident! Hope this gets resolved and that the product does yield result! For best view of results try taking before and after pictures!

Acey

Better keep track of your bank account as you may very well have signed up for some automatic delivery, etc. As you now know, paying with a debit card instead of a credit card is rather dangerous. Good luck.

It Works Reviews