Hello, I've been trying to contact your company for months...not an easy task. I purchased some wraps last July as part of an online promotion, not realizing that I was also signing up to be a distributor.

This would have been fine, however, ever since that time, you've been charging my credit card $20 per month for a "website" that I didn't know I had without my express consent. When I saw the charges on my American Express bill, I couldn't find a way to contact you by email and I could not ever successfully reach you by phone. I finally found this website which includes a phone number for your customer service department and successfully cancelled the "distributorship." (Apparently the only way to do this is to go into my online account (which I didn't know I had) and select support, which I could not do). I don't understand how you could continue charging me for website service - in good faith - when I have not placed an order, the account is not active, and I have not accessed the website or the distributor account....ever....until today.

Research reveals that there are MANY other unhappy consumers who were duped by this "bait-and-switch" scam and it is typical of your company to indicate that subscriptions were cancelled and then mysteriously lose track of the cancellation such that the subscription fees continued to be charged, which is exactly what happened to me as well. I intended to place a simple order for some wraps for $9.99 and ended up paying over $150!! Your customer service operator was able to give me credit for the current month only. Please credit my account back for the other 6 months of website service for which I had no use, did not intend to sign up, indeed I did not even know about and could not access.

You can check your records to confirm there has been no activity on this account ever, until today. You were not authorized to charge recurring charges on my account.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments