1.3

I don't even know where to begin. Let's start with their unbelievably pushy distributors.

This girl from Missouri found me on instagram and messaged me about this company. She made it seem like a dream come true for single mom. She definitely used being a mom to her advantage and made it seem like I would be rolling in the cash in no time. THIS WAS NOT ACCURATE.

You have to follow and message100-200 people on social media. You have to constantly be on your phone and that is something I do not want. There were so many parts to this ordeal that she intentionally left out. You have to pay website fees.

It's not what it is cracked up to be. Let's move onto their products... or jokes. You know what is the best thing for cellulite removal??

Good ol' fashioned exercise. DO SOME CARDIO if you want to lose ten pounds. Let's now talk about how I was not issued a return for the distributor package because I SAMPLED one tube of the body gel... tell me how you are supposed to try the products to determine their creditability if you are punished for doing so?

This is complete bs and disappointing. To be honest they're nothing but vultures. All they care about is recruiting new people to sell sell sell. DO NOT DO IT.

You'll be out 100 dollars or more. Save yourself the frustration.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

It Works Cons: Cancellation policy sucks.

• Rip Off

Comments

I don't know why people think they can use something and then return it for a full refund. You can't eat a box of mac and cheese and then take the empty box back to Wal-Mart and get your money back.

The products all work, as long as you use them correctly. Diet and exercise is still key for any of them to work.

Same with making money, it's up to you to put in the work of you want to work.

Most of your upline will set you up to make the money you want, you just have to sell your heart out on the product you love! Then place them on your team.

It works full of ***. They prey on single mother and wanting to stay at home.

Then when u cancel they turn the tables on u bash u and say how they did all to help. Well reimbursement will help me.

The $15.87 plus $24.99 would be great. And I think they need to be out of business so they can't steal money from anyone else

@Victoria

You're referring to the ItWorks Distributors, not the ItWorks company.

It Works Reviews