Ordering products online from this company is a BREEZE. Credit card, Pay Pal, you name it they process your payment in one click.

Cancelling autoship orders, however, requires an act of congress. You have to open a ticket, which disappears into a vault never to be seen again. I have yet to be able to cancel online and have been trying for several days. Tomorrow I will call their customer service (I doubt that this department actually exists) and expect nothing more than additional frustration from a fraudulent pyramid scam that a co-worker suckered me into.

Glad that I did not bring anyone else I know into this trap. Also, their products do not work.

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: CANCEL MY AUTOSHIP IMMEDIATELY AND NEVER SEND ME ANYTHING AGAIN..

It Works Pros: How easily it was for them to take my money, When they kept pushing there products on me.

It Works Cons: Dont respond to complaints, Misleading, Lying to loyal customers, How it feels like a scam and have to go to the doctor to cancel.

• It Works Poorly