Basically I attend a it works party I purchase a product but because I did not get all the ladies name or info and I do not have an account I can’t be helped? There is no tracking number on this package and there is no way of me getting my product that is missing replaced?

So I am ripped off by the company and I loose my money and I don’t get to fully try or get my moneys worth from the product. I am so upset! This is horrible marketing! It works parties should not be allowed then!

They should not sell a product by cash on hand and sell the item without giving all there information!

Says 4 application! There is only 2 in the bag that was sealed!

Product or Service Mentioned: It Works Body Wrap.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

The parties are held by Independent Distributors. Distributors are not employed by ItWorks, they merely purchase the license that allows them to legally sell the products.

Is what the person holding the party did a scummy business practice? Absolutely.

But THEY are the one who sold you the product, not ItWorks. You'll have to take it up with the person who sold it to you since THEY are the ones responsible for ensuring that there aren't any issues with the products they sell face-to-face.

It Works Reviews